Sectors Banking, Finance, Insurance, Stockbroking
Posted Jobs 1
Sasria, a state-owned company, is the only short-term insurer in South Africa that provides affordable voluntary cover against special risks such as civil commotion, public disorder, strikes, riots and terrorism to any individual, business, government, or corporate entity that has assets in South Africa.
Sasria has a dual mandate – legislative mandate that directs our day-to-day business operations, and a broader strategic mandate, like any other business in South Africa, to make a positive contribution to transforming our industry and our country, in order to make our country a better place for all her people.
Special Risk covered
To Provide Special Risk Solutions for Stability in South Africa.
The following values underpin Sasria’s pursuit of its stated vision and mission:
- Fairness – we will treat all our stakeholders impartially and with respect, recognising our accountability to them;
- Ethics – we will conduct ourselves in a manner that is transparent and ethical: courageously doing what is right, honouring our commitments and communicating honestly;
- Service Excellence – in the performance of our work, we will consistently apply our knowledge, experience and best efforts to deliver relevant and professional service of an exceptional standard;
- Collaboration – we will engage with our partners and employees, assuming positive intent, respecting diversity and working together to create uniformly positive outcomes
- Innovation – we will apply thought and creativity to the application of new solutions to our and our customers’ needs and requirements.